We are very pleased to announce that you can now order the LDD-1303 in our Webshop.
Years of experience and the latest technology combined to exceed customer requests. The newly developed LDD-1303 from Meerstetter Engineering is now available in our Webshop and enters the market with convincing arguments:
The LDD-1303 is a high-performance OEM power source designed for use as a CW driver. Thanks to the newly developed buck/boost power stage, you can operate laser diodes with up to 120 V and 20 A with standard 48 V power supplies.
- Supply Voltage: 10.5 - 48 V DC
- Supply Current: 0 - 50 A DC
- Output Voltage: 1 - 120 V
- Output Current: 0 - 20 A
- Pulse width: min. 1 ms
- Efficiency: > 95% (@ > 50% Load)
- Security features: Ultra-Fast Switch-off for optimal LD protection
- Configuration / Diagnosis: via USB (own PC-Software)
- Various interfaces: USB 2.0, RS485, RS232 TTL,
- CAN, Analoge Interface, and more
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 190 mm x 70 mm x 28 mm
Due to the sophisticated control technology, the LDD-1303 offers high efficiency in a compact design. At the same time, the output current provides minimal ripple and cooling works mainly via the integrated base plate.
Using the proven MeCom communication protocol with graphical user interface, you can easily control the LDD-1303 as a stand-alone unit or in an array. The various interfaces allow reliable integration into existing as well as new systems.