FARO® is the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology.
FARO designs and manufactures high-precision laser scan heads, Ethernet-based smart controllers, and advanced processing software to provide an integrated steering solution for a wide range of marking applications.
Laser Beam Steering Components for OEMs and Systems Integrators
High-precision smart scan heads are matched with Ethernet-based controllers and advanced marking software to streamline communication for a complete laser system.
- 2D and 3D scan heads with industry leading performance and reliability
- Smart controllers with EtherNet/IP and Profinet interfaces
- Easy to use WinLase® software with multiple user interface options
Next Generation Streamline Communication with Simple Connectivity
FARO is the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology. The Company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software for the following vertical markets:
• 3D Manufacturing - High-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and complex structures within production and quality assurance processes
• Construction BIM - 3D capture of as-built construction projects and factories to document complex structures and perform quality control, planning and preservation
• Public Safety Forensics - Capture and analysis of on-site real world data to investigate crash, crime and fire events, plan security activities and provide virtual reality training for public safety personnel
• 3D Design - Capture and edit 3D shapes of products, people and/or environments for design purposes in product development, computer graphics and dental and medical applications
• Photonics – Designs and manufactures high-precision laser scan heads, Ethernet-based smart controllers, and advanced processing software to provide an integrated steering solution for a wide range of laser processing applications.
FARO’s global headquarters is located in Lake Mary, Florida. The Company's European regional headquarters is located in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia-Pacific regional headquarters is located in Singapore. FARO has other offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland, India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and Australia.