October 2017 Products Roundup: Spotlight on Software and Accessories
This month, we focus on some of the most-recent software and accessories products that have been released.
Here at Laser Focus World, we do our best to cover the vast range of optics and photonics products available on the market.
This month, we focus on some of the most-recent software and accessories products that have been released—in case you missed them:
- Piezo stage from Aerotech provides sub-nanometer resolution
- Aspen Systems liquid chiller uses a twin rotary compressor
- Attocube piezo drive requires minimum installation space
- COMSOL modeling software features more than 50 new and updated tutorials
- Positioner from H2W Technologies is voice coil-driven
- Intellidrives rotary table handles 300 mm semiconductor wafers
- Moticont motion controller features FPGA technology
- Ophir laser measurement software works with a range of sensors
- Optimal Engineering Systems positioning stages are motorized
- Compact 6-axis motion controller from PI for positioning
- Prior Scientific stepper stage accommodates Olympus industrial microscopes
- Wavelength Electronics diode laser mount has integrated heatsinking
Got a new product announcement you'd like us to cover? Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by our editors.