PhotonicsNXT, set to take place September 28-29, 2023, will feature in-depth educational lectures and panel discussions.
This virtual event, crafted and moderated by Laser Focus World’s editors, will contain a slate of educational sessions aimed at photonics professionals. The agenda will focus on scientific advances, photonics R&D, and application solutions.
Run through the media gallery above for descriptions of the sessions and speakers scheduled, or visit each link below:
- Keynote: Exploiting Quantum Entanglement for Optomechanical Sensors
- Precision Automation Principles for the Optimal Testing and Packaging of PIC Devices
- Modeling of Optics & Photonics in COMSOL
- How to Design and Simulate Metalenses Quickly and Easily with a Fully Automated Inverse Design Tool
- Metrology Solution for Optical Components - From Micro-Lenses to Synchrotron Optics
- Surface Roughness Techniques for Measuring Super-Smooth Optics
- Keynote: Virtual Staining of Label-free Tissue Using Deep Learning
- Keynote: Femtosecond Writing Enables Cellphone Spectroscopy
- Three Essential Themes for Riding the Photonics Wave
- Next-Gen Laser Analysis Solutions
- Technological Advances in High-Dynamic Laser Processing to Improve Process Throughput and Increase Part Quality
- Why you should choose Monolithic Hollow Corner Cube Retroreflectors for Precision Metrology
- Photonics Test & Control Solutions for Quantum Applications
- Keynote: Measuring Single Photons with Superconducting Nanowire Detectors
For more details and to register, go to www.photonicsnxt.com/2023.