Gongda laser has launched a 1000W continuous single-mode green laser gcl-1000, which uses free space output to ensure excellent beam quality, aiming at the pain points such as severe spattering when welding high reflection materials in the infrared band. The laser can also provide a flexible transmission mode coupled to the optical fiber, which is more convenient for matching automatic control, and is widely used in the welding process of high reactive materials such as copper. Because of its good output power stability, excellent beam quality, and excellent absorption characteristics of copper materials, it can also be used for 3D printing of pure copper materials.
1. Suitable for welding copper and other high reaction materials
2. Compared with infrared laser, there is almost no spatter in the welding process
3. Faster absorption and high repeatability
4. Higher absorption rate, completely stable and reliable copper welding process
1. Cutting and welding of high reaction materials such as copper
2. Copper metal 3D printing