The BeamOn Longbow beam profiler remotely measures pulsed or CW laser beams using a 1/4-in. CCD camera with 470,000 effective pixels. It has built-in user calibration, motorized zooming, and autofocus. A software controllable shutter operates from 1 to 1/10,000 s with a frame rate of 25 Hz. Spectral range is 350 to 1310 nm.
BeamOn Longbow Beam Profiling from remote
- Measures large or small beams from remote
- Handles CW or pulsed beams
- Built-in user calibration function
- Motorized zooming function for optimal beam analysis
- AutoFocus function
- Solar energy measurments and analysis from remote (on target)
- Measurement of beam wondering
- Measurement of reflected beam profile from remote
- Camera type: CCD 1/4" format with approx. 470,000 effective pixels
- Minimum work distance: 320mm WIDE end, 1500mm TELE end
- Electronic shutter: 1 – 1/10000 sec, Software controllable
- Angle of view (H): 57.8° WIDE end to 1.7° TELE end
- Gain: 0 – 28, Software controllable
- Zoom ratio: X25 Optical, X2 Digital
- Spectral range: 350-1310 nm
- Signal to noise ratio: 50 dB
- Frame rate: 25 Hz
- Interface: USB2.0
- Weight: 2.56 Kg
- Real time beam measurements: beam size at 3 clip levels with Gausian fit
- Real time 2D/3D beam image display
- Real time position measurements
- Data logging with detailed statistics
- Video with playback
- Save & view images, snapshot files
- Digital zooming
- Perform test analysis
- Measures CW or pulsed beams
- Built-in user calibration routine
Host computer requirements
Pentium IV 2 GHz, 10 MB Free HDD, 64MB 24 bit color VGA card, resolution 1024X768, 1 Free High Speed USB2.0 port, CD ROM any type, Windows XP/Vista/7 32 bit /64 bit
Model BeamOn LB : The system comes with a camera, a standard USB2.0 cable, a set of 3 optical filters 1/8 M37X0.75, power supply 12V DC, software on CD disk .
Optional accessories: Custom filters, consult factory.
Posted by Lee Mather
Follow OptoIQ on your iPhone; download the free app here.
Subscribe now to Laser Focus World magazine; it's free!