BioOptics World is settling into its new digs here at Laser Focus World. Welcome! This new location lets us bring you printed news and features more frequently. But what you see in print comprises just a portion of our regular coverage. For instance, at www.bioopticsworld.com you'll find recent webcasts on a range of hot topics in biophotonics by respected speakers, such as:
- MIT researcher Christian Wentz speaking on optogenetics technologies (see http://bit.ly/1bhmvdq);
- ASLMS president Juanita Anders, Ph.D., explaining photobiomodulation and advances in medical lasers (see http://bit.ly/1GgvhDr);
- Ophthalmic surgeon Susanne Binder describing intraoperative use of optical coherence tomography (OCT; see http://bit.ly/1aQp71j);
- Advice on optimizing LED light engines for improved fluorescence imaging (see http://bit.ly/1aQlZma—and for more on the light sources themselves, see http://bit.ly/1yQ7Eli); and
- How to choose a light source for biospectroscopy (see http://bit.ly/1Fs7E9k).
In addition, you'll find biophotonics news updated continually at www.bioopticsworld.com (see a sampling just below), which you can get delivered to your inbox (see http://bit.ly/1Ggw9rw). Please get comfortable here—and I'll see you there!