Spartanics, Rolling Meadows, Ill., has unveiled its carton laser cutting machine for package printers and others producing packaging made from carton stock such as pharmaceutical contract manufacturers.
Features of the Spartanics carton laser cutting machine include:
- dual laser head design allows for cutting sheets up to 800 mm (31inches) or greater;
- unlimited part size length and width up to 400 mm per scan head (16 inches);
- accurate defect-free cutting of carton stock .75mm ( .030”) or less;
- equally versatile with virgin or recycled materials;
- advanced scoring capabilities within parts that perform better in folder-gluer industrial packaging machinery than traditional die cut arts;
- optional bar code reading to enable change of cut configuration on-the-fly;
- proprietary fume extraction system;
- proprietary system for automated slug removal and conveyor belt cleaning.