Fabtech 2015, which brings together technology, equipment, and knowledge in lasers for manufacturing (among other manufacturing technologies) in North America, is set to take place November 9-12 in Chicago, IL. There, more than 1700 exhibitors and 40,000 attendees will have access to special events, presentations, educational sessions, and an industry night.
Fabtech 2015 attendees will find live demonstrations of the latest laser manufacturing technologies in additive manufacturing, cutting, welding, marking and engraving, drilling, and surface treatment; be able to meet one-on-one with exhibitors and industry leaders; and attend keynote presentations, industry panels, and educational sessions. Speakers and panel participants will come from companies such as Dell, GE Ventures, and Siemens, and NASCAR legend and champion Rusty Wallace will participate as the opening keynote speaker.
Presentations, keynotes, and panel sessions will include:
- Running a Winning Organization
- What Additive Manufacturing/3-D Printing Means for the Metal Fabrication Industry
- Enterprise Security Risks: Is Your Company Protected?
- Women of FABTECH Breakfast with Tech Tour
- Innovation and the Future of Work in Advanced Manufacturing
- State of the Industry Executive Outlook
- Professional Welding Competition
More than 100 education sessions will be held, providing educational and training programs targeting technical, operational, lean manufacturing, economic, and managerial segments to help attendees grow their business and gain industry knowledge. And an Industry Night on Nov. 10th will provide attendees the opportunity grow their network in a fun, relaxed setting with bowling and billiards.
Attendees walking the exhibit floors may not be able to see each and every technology being shown at all 1700+ exhibitors' booths, but the following list represents a small selection of the laser manufacturing products that will be showcased. (Exhibitor booth numbers and their contact information are included with each company and product listed below by visiting the individual links.)
- Amada Miyachi America to highlight laser marker workstation at Fabtech 2015
- BLM Group USA to showcase tube bending machine at Fabtech 2015
- Cincinnati Inc. to show big-area additive manufacturing system at Fabtech 2015
- Jenoptik to present 3D laser cutting machine at Fabtech 2015
- LaserCoil Technologies to display dual-head laser blanking system at Fabtech 2015
- LVD Strippit to show fiber laser cutting machine at Fabtech 2015
- MC Machinery Systems to showcase 6kW fiber laser at Fabtech 2015
- nLIGHT to showcase industrial fiber laser at Fabtech 2015
- Rigaku Analytical Devices to display industrial handheld alloy analyzer at Fabtech 2015
For more information about Fabtech 2015 and to register, please visit www.fabtechexpo.com.