- Highest beam pointing stability (< 0.1 mrad)
- All-in-one design with integrated controller
- Two lens simultaneous movement assuring no misfocus
- Absolute encoder (both lenses)
- Adjustment time <1s (all magnifications)
- Fused silica optical elements
- No homing after switch on/off
- Diffraction limited performance for all magnifications
- Precise laser micromachining
- Life sciences
Motorized laser beam expanders MEX series used to increase laser beam diameter and adjust divergence. Standard or custom-made beam expanders have a unique mechanical closed loop sliding-lens design ensuring high pointing stability and minimal dimensions.
These variable magnification (zoom) beam expanders and reducers are designed for required wavelength and each type of our beam expanders have motorized divergence adjustability.
Click here for more information.