The BOS 23K sensor family features diffuse, retroreflective and through-beam sensing modes and includes background suppression. Features include long sensing ranges, a red light for ease of alignment, status indicator LEDs, holes or dovetail mounting options, and an impact-resistant ABS housing.
Balluff introduces a new family of high performance photoelectric sensors
Florence, KY (March 2, 2010): Users looking to standardize on a mid-sized block style photoelectric sensor need to search no further than the BOS 23K sensor family from Balluff. Featuring the conventional sensing modes of diffuse, retro-reflective, and thru-beam, the BOS 23K also includes background suppression sensors, thus making it suitable as a “go-to” family for all of your sensing needs.
- Long sensing ranges for extended sensing ability
- Accurate switching performance for precise positioning tasks
- Highly visible red light for easy alignment
- At-a-glance status indication LEDs, viewable from all sides
- Two mounting options - holes or dovetail - for flexible sensor placement
- Impact-resistant ABS housing with rotating connector suitable for many applications
Ideal for use in material handling and conveying applications, the BOS 23K photoelectric block sensor provides a great combination of high accuracy and long sensing range at a reasonable price. In a typical application for example, two BOS 23K diffuse sensors with background suppression are able to monitor different colored totes as they travel from one production station to another without false triggering on the background.
Editors: Please use this link for attribution:
For more information on Balluff photoelectric sensors, visit: www.balluff.com/photoelectric