OZ Optics presents a cost-effective and high-end optical spectrometer. A special transmission grating is designed to realize exceptional sensitivity while reaching high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), with an excellent spectral resolution over the entire operating wavelength range. A sensitive and high pixel density CCD chip is customized to suppress grating high-order noise. The spectrometer is integrable in well-established systems and can be remotely controlled via a USB port through an intuitive GUI.
Spectrometers are also offered as stand alone units that include a built-in touchscreen. Customized optical inputs including a set of fiber focusers or collimators along with wave division multiplexors are optionally offered to enable both fiber delivery applications and free-space scanning.
• Handheld and rugged design
• Wide spectral range with high spectral resolution
• Transmission grating provides exceptional signal throughput and high signal to noise ratio (SNR)
• Built-in filter to suppress grating second-order noise
• Low cost with flexible operating options
• Full spectrum analysis
• Quality control for food industry
• Chemical identification
• Recent applications ranging from smart farming to pharmaceutical tests