This fiber-based device is a compact, robust, and alignment-free source of broadband polarization-entangled photon pairs. Based on periodically-poled silica fiber (PPSF) technology, it features turn-key, room-temperature operation, and needs little maintenance. The all-fiber design makes it environmentally stable for challenging applications such as space-based instruments. It generates high-quality polarization-entangled photon pairs at telecom wavelengths with more than 80 nm of bandwidth. This ideal entanglement source has myriad applications in quantum information processing, quantum sensing, and WDM-based quantum key distribution networks.
• High-quality polarization and frequency entanglement
• Broad bandwidth covering C- and L- bands
• High fidelity and excellent stability
• Turn-key and room-temperature operation
• Low power consumption
• Compact and light weight platform
• Rugged, alignment free, all fiber design
• Quantum imaging
• Quantum metrology
• Quantum key distribution networks
• Quantum computing and information processing
Click here for more information.