The OZ Optics Ltd. High-Speed Benchtop Polarization ControllerScrambler (HSPC-1000) is a bench-top device that can control and/or scramble the polarization state of light passing through a fiber optic system. The HSPC-1000 generates four independent waveforms, operating at user-selectable frequencies, to generate different polarization states. It can also provide user-adjustable steady state signals to generate a particular polarization state.
The HSPC-1000 contains four optical retardation elements that are used to produce any state of polarization. Each of these elements is controlled by an electrical signal generated by an internal piezoelectric element in the device driver. The driver produces the appropriate drive signals: four independent signals that can be directly controlled by the HSPC-1000 High-Speed Benchtop Polarization Controller-Scrambler.
• LCD touch screen operation
• Electric polarization controller and driver combined into one unit
• Fixed or random state generation
• User selectable frequencies up to 2 kHz
• User control of polarization state
• Rugged casing
• Quick setup
• Polarization scrambling
• Measuring polarization dependent loss (PDL)
• Manufacturing and quality control
• Studying effects of polarization; controlling polarization state
Click here for more information.