- Robust design
- Damage threshold up to 10J/cm2 (10 ns @ 1064 nm)
- Adjustable polariser angle ±2 deg
- Clear aperture 18 mm
- External controller included
- Intuitive software
- 175,543 μsteps in full rotation
- ± 0.05 % laser power accuracy after 10.000 random positions without homing
- Adjustment time <0.2 sec (min to max)
- Laser machining
- Laser power adjustment
Laser power attenuator LPA is a compact motorized device for laser power control. The LPA is produced in the UV, visible and NIR spectral ranges, from 250 nm to 2000 nm. This device is combined with the unique mechanical design which ensures repeatability and high stability of performance. All optical components of the LPA are made for high LIDT and provide stable and reliable performance even using them with high power lasers in industrial applications. A secondary laser beam from laser power attenuator unit can be rejected to an external beam dump. The beam dump is used for avoiding any thermal effects or stress in the housing of the LPA device.
Click here for more information.