The QE65 Series pyroelectric detector features a large, 65 × 65 mm aperture, maximum measurable energy of 125 J per pulse, maximum average power of 90 W (when coupled with a QED attenuator), a low noise level of 5 μJ, and a wide wavelength range from the UV to the far-IR.
Quebec City, QC, Canada
New QE65 Pyrolectric Detector With X-Large Aperture
The QE family is growing!
Measure those extra large beams with the new QE65 Series, presenting
an effective aperture of 65 x 65 mm, a maximum measurable energy of
125 Joules per pulse and a maximum average power of 90 Watts (with
QED attenuator). The QE65 also presents :
- The largest effective area of its class (up to 2.5X larger than the competition)
- The highest measurable energy with up to 125 Joules per pulse;
- The widest energy range thanks to an extra low noise level of only 5μJ;
- A wide wavelength range that goes from the UV to the far-IR;
- And all this at a very competitive price!
With this new addition, the QE family of pyroelectric detectors now presents apertures of 4, 12, 25, 50 and 65 mm.
Subscribe now to Laser Focus World magazine; it's free!