I hope you will join us at Laser Focus World’s 33rd Annual Lasers & Photonics Marketplace Seminar. Presented in cooperation with SPIE, the seminar is the industry’s only event that delivers comprehensive analysis of the global market for lasers. For the last 32 years, Laser Focus World’s Annual Lasers & Photonics Marketplace Seminar has been recognized as the pre-eminent industry event for networking with senior-level executives, technology directors, and business managers from technology companies around the world. Unlike every other year, however, where the event was somewhat exclusive with limited seating available, this year, thanks to going digital, the event will be more accessible and affordable than ever before.
Here’s a rundown of the speaker lineup we put together for the event, which runs from 11 am to 3 pm (EST) on March 4th and 5th:
- Chuck Mattera, CEO, II-VI Incorporated: Enabling Fast-growing Markets with Photonics Materials and Devices
- Laser Analyst Allen Nogee: Global Laser Market Insights and Forecasts from Laser Focus World Market Research
- Bo Gu, Ph.D., Bos Photonics: China’s Changing Laser Markets: The New Globalization Model, Uncertainties, and Challenges
- Linda Smith, President, Ceres Technology Advisors: Financial Perspectives on the Photonics Industry—Industries in Collision
- A Conversation with Coherent CEO Andy Mattes
- Stephen G. Anderson, SPIE Director, Industry Development: Global Photonics Trends, Outlook, and the Impact of COVID-19
- John Dexheimer, President, LightWave Advisors: Global Photonics Stock Indices and What They Reveal
- Jennifer Douris O'Bryan, SPIE Government Affairs Director: International Policies and Trends, and Their Impact on Photonics
- Bruce Carlson, Senior Vice President, Publications at Kalorama Information – IMV – Strategic Directions International Science and Medicine Group: Biophotonics Instrumentation Markets and the Impact of COVID-19
Our digital event platform offers all the capabilities to ensure you can network, connect, direct message, and request 1-on-1 meetings with other attendees. So please, take a more in-depth look at our lineup of speakers and register today. I hope to see you there!