Kentek offers a broad range of Laser Eyewear Filters in polymer and glass to provide protective eyewear with a range of special features and advantages, depending on the environment.
- Glass Eyewear Filters usually provide the best visible luminous transmission (VLT) but are heavier than Polymer Eyewear Filters.
- Coated Eyewear Filters are best when multiple wavelength protection is required.
- Polymer Eyewear Filters are best for comfort, all-day wearing, and for molding single lens products with wide fields of view.
- High VLT Eyewear Filters are best for low-light environments.
- Impact Resistant Eyewear Filters are essential for production environments and should be considered for all environments.
- UV protection and glare reduction may be needed for Welding Eyewear Filters.
Eyewear Frames are also available with a broad range of features to meet various specifications and requirements depending on the application and environment.