Mad City Labs’ SPM-M kit is suitable for both research and teaching environments. The assembled SPM is a high performance, closed loop scanning resonant probe microscope.
The SPM-M kit includes:
• Nano-SPM200 nanopositioning stage (XY)
• Nano-OP30 nanopositioning stage (Z)
• 3 axis closed loop Nano-Drive® controller
• OCL option (Z axis only)
• AFMView™2 software and tutorial
• Probe starter package
• Adapter plate between probe mount board and Nano-OP30
• Application note: “AFM kit with manual positioning”
• Low cost AFM
• Atomic Step Resolution
• MadPLL® low noise controller
• Integrated closed loop piezo nanopositioners
• Compatible with resonant and Akiyama probes
• Automated hardware and software control
• Custom configurations
• Combined light microscopy/AFM
MadPLL® is an integrated solution that includes the digital phase lock loop (PLL) controller, software, sensor amplifier, probe mounting board, and probe boards. MadPLL® includes five (5) each of the vertical, horizontal, Akiyama and blank probe boards. In addition each unit is shipped with 5 tuning forks. Additional probe boards and tuning forks can be purchased separately. The advantage of the MadPLL® controller is its seamless operation with all Mad City Labs nanopositioning systems.
Mad City Labs nanopositioning systems have low noise PicoQ® sensors and closed loop feedback control yielding high resolution closed loop SPM performance.
Our nanopositioners plus a wide range of SPM accessories makes it simple to create inexpensive, customized atomic force microscopes.